This will be the last major revision of Image To ZX Spec as I'm moving on to other projects. The two major features of this release are high speed native video decoding (requiring separate platform builds) and some critical bug fixes for MacOS, the full changelog is below.
imagetozxspec-macos-2.0.0.zip (sha1: d76b6507f8f8a16e2e03b58d7b8c7ffb)
imagetozxspec-windows-2.0.0.zip (sha1: b3269054d40fc1a09ae92aebcc4c31a6)
imagetozxspec-linux-2.0.0.zip (sha1: bd8e3a1a569d630f9aa7701a42eaae7a)
Changelog for 2.0.0:
- Updated for Java 8.
- Squashed MacOS directory bug causing files not to be saved (Java bug).
- Integrated native video decoding via HumbleVideo.
- Massive performance improvement for processing video.
- Improved code quality with tests, logging and Java 8 features.
- Fixed Gigascreen original scale conversion crash bug.
- Fixed original scale conversion converted edge pixels bug.
- Fixed black threshold scaling range.
- Added warnings for poor options combinations.
- Changed text output behaviour for multiple images - many files now instead of one.
- Modified About to show free memory.
- Fixed small graphics memory leak.
- Added turbo mode.